2.17.2022

A Note


Hello Blog Visitors.

 I was attempting to sort out some apps in the app store and ran across a blogger ad...which got me wondering if blogger was still going and if so were the images I used still viewable on my blog. I'm quite surprised to still be seeing this page, but quite happy as well. I seriously miss designing. 


I have no idea where this blog will go, however I find I have no desire to remove it. 

Who knows, life has changed so much for the entire world over the past few years.  2021 brought massive change to my life..maybe there is still life for this blog space in the future.

In the meantime, please read my tou and feel free to use the snaggable items. 

I will check on the filedepo fileshare account to ensure they continue to show. 

Best Vibes for a Blessed 2022 from me to you.

To all my PSP friends, I miss you all very much.

Take care.

JackieB 

No comments:

Post a Comment